Marketing and Communications Production Manager
M&M Home Remodeling Services is looking for a Marketing & Communications Production Manager to lead multi-channel marketing activity in our MarCom department. This position will develop, coordinate, and execute marketing campaigns to drive M&M towards weekly, monthly, and annual goals. These campaigns will expand across various channels. You will be developing creative channel-specific integrated marketing strategies, planning marketing campaigns, and managing marketing communications. This position will report to our Marketing Division Manager.
- Conduct Market Research
- Analyze Data
- Evaluate Market Trends
- Identify Target Audiences
- Manage Project Requests
- Promotional / Marketing Material Creation
- Carry Out Marketing Campaigns
- Forecast Annual Marketing Campaigns
- Development and hiring of future team members
- ROAs – Return on Ad Spend
- Attribution modeling
- Key Leadership Team member
- High touch strategy and sales enablement
- Co Op brand partnership ambassador with product brands (Owens Corning, James Hardie, GAF, ProVia)
- Maintain brand guidelines and rebranding both M&A and Greenfield opportunities
- Monthly Newsletter to M&M Team
- Quarterly Newsletter to Partnerships
- Press Releases
Oversee Campaigns Across Social Media Channels:
- Managing Logistics for Tradeshows
- Staging Displays and Booth Layouts
- Misc. Project Requests
- Regulate branding (logos, messaging, and imagery)
- Partner with outside vendors to manage delivery of project milestones
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business, or in a related field.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in multi-channel marketing, evergreen campaigns, and experience with various digital and social media marketing campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of attribution modeling.
- Ability to create impactful, targeted creative that resonates with the M&M audience
- Experience in Adobe Suite, Adobe Premier, Adobe Photoshop
- Proficiency in marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration capabilities.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Advanced ability to drive creativity, consistency, and innovation.
- Health Insurance (3 Plans to pick from United Health Care)
- Dental and Vision Insurance (Ameritas)
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits offered on 1st of the month following your start date
- 401K (eligible after 3 months, employer contribution)
- Short & Long Term Disability Benefits
- Ongoing Learning and Development Opportunities
- Quarterly Recognition Breakfast
- Team Outings
- Volunteer Opportunities
The next step is to complete our Culture Index survey (https://go.apply.ci/s/1881590000) so we may get to know you better. This is not a test, but ensures we set up people for success from the start of their career. There are no right or wrong answers.
About M&M Home Remodeling Services:
M&M Home Remodeling Services is a family owned, full-service exterior home improvement contractor that has been servicing Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana for over 46 years. Since its formation, M&M has fostered a culture of putting customer satisfaction first, providing quality products and service, competitive pricing and taking the guess-work and worry out of the home improvement process. We specialize in roofing, siding, gutters, windows and doors. Please visit our website to learn more about working with us! https://m-mcorp.com/working-at-mm/
We treat employees like part of our extended family because we know our success is dependent on the strengths, talents, and cohesiveness of our team. We provide team members the tools, training, and passion to successfully reach their personal development goals, as well as the growth goals for the company as a whole. In addition to a nurturing and inviting environment, a career at M&M offers medical & dental & vision insurance plans, paid holidays, corporate social investment volunteer opportunities, and company recognition events & trips
M&M is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or protected veteran status, or any other category protected under the law. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. M&M supports an inclusive workplace where our employees excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.