HR Recruiting Sourcer/Coordinator
The HR Recruiting Sourcer/Coordinator offers support in multiple facets within the M&M Home Remodeling Services Talent Acquisition and HR Team. This individual will be driven, energetic, and resourceful. The HR Recruiting Sourcer/Coordinator will support talent acquisition objectives by sourcing, attracting, and developing talent pools for office functions as well as for field employees. This role will also support the team during implementation of ATS and HRIS systems. This role will is hybrid, but will require weekly travel to our headquarters location in Crete, IL.
- In close collaboration with the Talent Acquisition/Human Resources Director, source, recruit, pre-screen, assess and present top-quality candidates.
- Proactively source passive and active talent through social channels, Boolean searches, job boards, referrals, and other creative avenues to generate robust talent pipelines.
- Regularly meet with TA Director on open, active requisitions to generate candidate activity, own recruitment process with sourced candidates from start to end
- Provide regular status updates to hiring manages on pipeline activity, challenges and market intelligence.
- Compile and distribute key sourcing, hiring & market data (including ad-hoc requests) to help educate business leaders, drive sourcing strategy and enable faster, smarter hiring decisions.
- 1-3 years of experience in a Talent Acquisition and/or HR role with demonstrated working knowledge in key Talent Acquisition functions
- Experience in sourcing and/or recruiting across multiple disciplines
- Bilingual Spanish required
- Experience in developing Boolean search strings, LinkedIn Recruiter and Indeed
- Ability to conduct phone screens, video interviews, and coordinate in person meetings
- Demonstrated ability to communicate across different levels within an organization
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written) and presentation skills (English/Spanish)
- Self-starter with exceptional project management skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Knowledge of Talent Acquisition systems (ATS- LinkedIn, Indeed, Paycor, Background Systems)
$50,000 base salary, plus commissions (based on hires) OTE: $70,000
Health Insurance (3 Plans to pick from United Health Care)
Dental and Vision Insurance (Ameritas)
Health, Dental, Vision benefits offered on 1st of the month following your start date
401K (eligible after 3 months, employer contribution)
Short & Long Term Disability Benefits
Ongoing Learning and Development Opportunities
Quarterly Recognition Breakfast
The next step is to complete our Culture Index survey (https://go.apply.ci/s/1881590000) so we may get to know you better. This is not a test, but ensures we set up people for success from the start of their career. There are no right or wrong answers.
About M&M Home Remodeling Services:
M&M Home Remodeling Services is a family owned, full-service exterior home improvement contractor that has been servicing Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana for over 46 years. Since its formation, M&M has fostered a culture of putting customer satisfaction first, providing quality products and service, competitive pricing and taking the guess-work and worry out of the home improvement process. We specialize in roofing, siding, gutters, windows and doors. Please visit our website to learn more about working with us!
We treat employees like part of our extended family because we know our success is dependent on the strengths, talents, and cohesiveness of our team. We provide team members the tools, training, and passion to successfully reach their personal development goals, as well as the growth goals for the company as a whole. In addition to a nurturing and inviting environment, a career at M&M offers medical & dental & vision insurance plans, paid holidays, corporate social investment volunteer opportunities, and company recognition events & trips
M&M is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or protected veteran status, or any other category protected under the law. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. M&M supports an inclusive workplace where our employees excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.