Residential Home Remodeling Sales Consultant
- Are you an impact player and a difference maker?
- Do you like working in a fast-paced environment?
- Do you demonstrate a growth mindset?
Then we want YOU to join our Residential Home Remodeling Sales team!
As a Residential Home Remodeling Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for generating business with prospective and existing customers through preset appointments as well as generating business on your own. All of our Sales Representatives attend a 2-week sales training taught by sales experts to learn our product offerings and presentation methods – what we learned, we want to teach you and ensure you are set up for a successful and rewarding career with M&M Home Remodeling Services. This position is open due to the opening of our new Arlington Heights office, and a high volume of leads and referrals we are receiving, so we are looking for additional ambitious Sales Representatives to join our team that are locale to the Arlington Heights/Northwest Suburbs. This position offers 6 weeks of paid training & on boarding, and then moves to a commission sales position.
- Integrity and a positive attitude
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- A team player with a competitive spirit
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build trust and develop rapport with customers
- Self motivated and driven to accomplish goals and objectives
- A development mindset open to mentorship and coaching
- Strong focus on exceeding customer expectations
What we offer:
- A career path & advancement.
- Pay for performance -strong commission rate plus hourly training pay! Weekly paycheck! Advanced commissions!
- Positive & nurturing work environment & culture.
- Proven successful sales presentation (5 Years in a Row!) on company provided iPad.
- Leads scheduled for you on a consistent schedule.
- Company provided vehicle and gas card.
- Cell phone allowance.
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly Contests and incentive trips.
- Benefits after 60 days!
- Paid training and continued support, mentorship, and development.
To be considered for the position, please complete our Culture Index survey HERE as we’d like the opportunity to get to know you. Note: there are no right or wrong answers. Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
M&M Home Remodeling Services is a family owned, full-service exterior home improvement contractor that has been servicing Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana for over 44 years. Since its formation, M&M has fostered a culture of putting customer satisfaction first, providing quality products and service, competitive pricing and taking the guess-work and worry out of the home improvement process. We specialize in roofing, siding, gutters, windows and doors.
We treat employees like part of our extended family because we know our success is dependent on the strengths, talents, and cohesiveness of our team. We provide team members the tools, training, and passion to successfully reach their personal development goals, as well as the growth goals for the company as a whole. In addition to a nurturing and inviting environment, a career at M&M offers medical & dental insurance plans, paid holidays, corporate social investment volunteer opportunities, and company recognition events & trips. Please visit https://m-mcorp.com/working-at-mm/ to learn more about working at M&M.