Are you an impact player? Are you currently being paid like one?
Are you extremely detailed, enjoy a variety of work, and thrive in a fast paced environment?
The Field Superintendent role is an exciting opportunity with significant upside (career and compensation) potential for the right individual. The compensation is a combination of salary plus bonus potential.
M&M Home Remodeling Services is seeking a strong leader in the role of Field Superintendent to help us take the business to the next level. We are looking for an individual who is a confident, a team builder, driven, and resourceful. In the role of the Field Superintendent, you will report directly to the Director of Operations, to help run the business.
The Field Superintendent will run the day-to-day aspects of managing project installations, while leading, managing, and directing their teams. Achieving daily and weekly goals are important to the success of this role and the team. This role will be vital in developing our relationships and business in throughout Chicagoland.
Supervise total Installation effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with contract, budget and schedule.
• Administer on-site safety program
• Support the Production team in scheduling and coordinating internal installers and subcontractors
- Assist Director of Operations and other leaders in developing and implementing project procedures, management tools, standards, etc.
• Ensure internal installers and Install Partners comply with quality checklists, work rules, etc. Document all violations, notify project management, recommend/implement corrective actions as required.
• Review change order requests prior to submittal to owners
• Perform additional assignments at the direction of the Director of Operations
- A strong background in window installations and team development in the window product line.
- Ability to oversee final measures including windows, roofing, and siding.
- Proven track record of leading teams and organizations.
- A positive safety record and mindset, with a clean driving record.
- Strong communication skills. Bilingual is plus!
If this sounds like you, we would like to have a conversation with you.
The next step is to complete our Culture Index survey so we may get to know you better. This is not a test, but ensures we set up people for success from the start of their career. There are no right or wrong answers.